The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
Permanent Hair Removal - Tips on Hair Removal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
Permanent Hair Removal - Tips on Hair Removal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
Permanent Hair Removal - Tips on Hair Removal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
Permanent Hair Removal - Tips on Hair Removal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
Permanent Hair Removal - Tips on Hair Removal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
Permanent Hair Removal - Tips on Hair Removal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
Permanent Hair Removal - Tips on Hair Removal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
Permanent Hair Removal - Tips on Hair Removal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
Permanent Hair Removal - Tips on Hair Removal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
Permanent Hair Removal - Tips on Hair Removal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

First topic message reminder :

Being hairy and showing it is definitely not an option when speaking about women. Even some men want to get hair removal – think at body builders: their fans want to see muscles, lines, edges, not bunches of curly hair growing all over. There are many methods of hair removal, such as shaving, waxing, use of depilatory creams, epilators, lasers or electrolysis.

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
No I haven't found it yet :[ but I have been working. I haven't posted in awhile beause people haven't been posting in the threads I had been, I haven't gotten email notifications lol. I wil try and post more, I'm just not using a regimen right now, so I really have no adice to give lol.

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
No that's cool.....just making sure you're A OK !!!

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
lol still alive

beautifulskin

Visitor
Visitor
Has anyone here heard of the VISS IPL for permanent hair removal? If so, what is your experience with it?

yogi

yogi
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
I have never heard of this particular one but I would love to have permanent hair removal done. It would save me a load of time in the mornings lol

yogi

yogi
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
found this

yogi

yogi
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
I see that it is a home treatment. So wonder what you do when you have completed your treatment and no longer need it ???

zacharirayenz

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
Hair removal, waxing you do need good treatment and non-threading, as well as laser hair removal treatment and the treatment is good, effective and safe for permanent hair removal treatment.

kellywayne

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
IPl laser machines are best deal for hair removal as it is quick and safe process compared to other known procedures like electrolysis, waxing etc, it gives a permanent result, and its procedure is very less painful compared to other processes.

http://laser-removal.com/

David147

Accepted
Accepted
Depending on what you would like to do and how much you're willing to spend.

Laser and Electrolysis both have positive and negative side effects to them...

Positive: Both have the potential for PERMANENT hair removal, your skin will feel as soft and gentle as that of a new-born, and you would never-ever have to worry about the pesky shaving and waxing rituals (lucky you, I'm planning to do the same thing in the future) Smile ...

Negative: Both run up the costs of about $2,000 on average (depending what and how much of it you'd like to accomplish), your skin might scream bloody murder at the end of the session (depending on how sensitive your skin is and how you can endure pain), you have to attend each session on regular intervals (every month, 3 months or so, that way your skin will heal a little bit), and most importantly it might hurt like there's no tomorrow. You might see the swelling and redness on the body part that went through that, but it might subside in couple of days if proper care is given (it'll be very sensitive to a touch or even a light breze). Depending on your skin tone and how coarse, how much and where hair is either being removed or done work on, you might see a gentle (not severe, unless a mistake was made) discoloration of your skin.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com