The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
Best method for finding correct undertone Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
Best method for finding correct undertone Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
Best method for finding correct undertone Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
Best method for finding correct undertone Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
Best method for finding correct undertone Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
Best method for finding correct undertone Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
Best method for finding correct undertone Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
Best method for finding correct undertone Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
Best method for finding correct undertone Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
Best method for finding correct undertone Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Best method for finding correct undertone Empty Best method for finding correct undertone Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:14 am

Fonski

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
I am so confused about how to determine the correct undertones in order to choose the best shade of foundation. HELP!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Fonski

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
hello fonski and welcome to the forum, i'm a guy so if i tried to give you advise on this topic you might ruin your skin,lol

but anyway welcome and i hope you enjoy yourself here
sincerely Mr. Cool

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Do you mean as in makeup or for lightening the skin?

For makeup I just looked at what they had at the cosmetic counter and experimented until I found the correct foundation for myself.

For skin I'm not sure, I had heard looking at your veins is a good way to tell what color your undertones are but I have noticed the color of peoples cheeks are sometimes a different color and usually ones undertones resemble that color; for example mine are a reddish color and I know my undertones are a light almost pinkish red. Some of asian ancestry have yellowish undertones and so forth.

I know Golden Girl knows more so perhaps you could PM her or maybe shell see this thread, she's been kind of MIA for awhile

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Fonski,

A warm welcome to the board. I am going to give you a link to another thread that should help answer your question. In terms of make up, I think the best advice would be to go to a good make up counter and get an assistant to help with getting a shade suitable for your skin tone. Most large department stores have them and it means that you are less likely to make a mistake in picking the best match for you.

Let us know how you get on . I know it can be tricky, especially for women of colour [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
here is the link

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

GoldenGoddess

Visitor
Visitor
blue veins = cool tones
green veins = warm tones

7Best method for finding correct undertone Empty Re:-correct undertone Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:21 am

rocksmart8020

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
Hi,
The best supplement of correct undertone is bootywow this is the best and cheapest online supplement. It solves your every undertone related problem.
Good luck

GOTHQUEEN

GOTHQUEEN
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
huh ???????

David147

Accepted
Accepted
Try a good powder foundation. Go to a good makeup store and ask the people for help, they will usually try a few on you to see what one matches your skin tone.
Good Luck!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com