The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
b 4 and after Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
b 4 and after Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
b 4 and after Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
b 4 and after Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
b 4 and after Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
b 4 and after Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
b 4 and after Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
b 4 and after Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
b 4 and after Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
b 4 and after Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1b 4 and after Empty b 4 and after Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:00 pm

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
sooooo, this is kind of a long story but here goes. on June 16 i started using mq mixed with .1% ra 2 times a day everyday. it was working wonders skin was peeling like crazy, then... it just stopped, no peeling no stinging i didn't get any lighter or darker. but i kept using it and about 3 months in i had started 2 get darker despite my use of sunscreen. thats when it accrued 2 me that that when i first mixed it 3 months ago i had removed the mq and ra out of there intended tubes and proceeded to mix them in a separate larger container. i believe that my mix was exposed to too much air and oxidized the mixture rendering it useless. so a little less than 2 months ago i pretty much started over, i use it 2 times a day and mix it in my hands. my skin has started peeling again and the area around my eyes is lighter than the rest of my face. the first picture was taken on june 16 and the second was taken 2 weeks ago. feel free 2 comment on my good looks, lol

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2b 4 and after Empty Re: b 4 and after Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:01 pm

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
not a big difference but more noticeable in person

3b 4 and after Empty Re: b 4 and after Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:09 pm

rainbow

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
I think I can see a difference. Your cheeks look lighter to me as well. Cameras cannot always pick up the difference as well as we can see for ourselves. So your happy with your regime? It was something I thought about trying myself but too many people saying it didnt really work

4b 4 and after Empty Re: b 4 and after Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:32 pm

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
YES_I MEAN NO !!!!!!! Wooahhhhh!! Hun have missed you !!!! Thanks for sharing the handsome face again !!! LOL. I can see a difference but the main thing is that you see it yourself. Trust me I can look about 5 different shades with my camera all on the same day, so I dont know if I can rely on any pics if I were plotting progress. LOL

A lot of people have given up on mequinol, but personally I do believe that it needs to be viewed as not being a quick fix. I am taking it that you plan on continuing and seeing where it takes you. So am really looking forward to hearing how you progress. Great to have you back!!!

5b 4 and after Empty Re: b 4 and after Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:50 pm

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
hey thanx, yeah i'm gonna continue with mq but i wanna try hq also so i might do half and half. hq in the morning and mq at night. so how r things going 4 u MAHARANI

and rainbow it's nice 2 meet u

6b 4 and after Empty Re: b 4 and after Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:22 am

yogi

yogi
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
I saw on another forum that someone said that it did work for them but it took a while before they saw anything

7b 4 and after Empty Re: b 4 and after Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:50 pm

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Yes_I mean no, the HQ/RA regime gets more positive feedback so may well give your lightening a boost.

For me, I am using a combination of RA, vit C serum and the odd day of F & F and some other lighteners. Skin is looking good but I always take each day one at a time LOL

8b 4 and after Empty Re: b 4 and after Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:29 am

GOTHQUEEN

GOTHQUEEN
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
I can see a difference. Your skin looks more even and if you say the camera never picked up the true picture then there has definitely been a change.

9b 4 and after Empty Re: b 4 and after Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:09 am

khushbu

Accepted
Accepted
hi, yes___I mean no,

welcome back. very good face, i can see a little lightening.
have missed you a lot, when i was desperate with my mequinol result. i've stoped mq because have no patient any more. i'v start F&F 5x since september, which is very good lightener, but i got same reaction when i was on bio clair. so my conclusion, is it containe steroïd. i stop it too. now i'm on suntan removal from few days.

10b 4 and after Empty Re: b 4 and after Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:38 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
khushbu,

Good to hear from you. I am guessing that you have come across the speculation about the contents of the 5 x F. It woould be really helpful if you coud say what reaction you had to the 5 x F.

I have tried the suntan removal cream which appears to work slower than the 5 x F and is very moisturising. Hopefully you will find this more suitable to your skin. Do come back and let us know how you find it.

11b 4 and after Empty Re: b 4 and after Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:32 am

KIM

Valued Contributor
Privileged
Valued ContributorPrivileged
I would like to know as well cos it is something I have been planning on trying myself.

12b 4 and after Empty Re: b 4 and after Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:33 am

KIM

Valued Contributor
Privileged
That is the 5xf that Im talking about just to clarify.

13b 4 and after Empty Re: b 4 and after Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:33 am

khushbu

Accepted
Accepted
Hi, Maharani

could you please tel me about your experience with suntan removal because i've got reaction with 5xf like, swolen legs and hands, hair loss, disorder of thyroid, and I took four kilos in month.

14b 4 and after Empty Re: b 4 and after Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:51 am

khushbu

Accepted
Accepted
KIM wrote:That is the 5xf that Im talking about just to clarify.

hello, Kim

i'm also talking about 5xf.

please note i'm very sensitive to stéroïde. my body can react with a fragrance of stéroïde that's why i can't use most of lightener available in the market.

it's just my personal experience with this product.i had nerver tested it in a lab, so i can't say with proof, that it has stéroïde. may be it has a little persentage and other persone will never notice it, but my body can't bear it so i stoped it.

15b 4 and after Empty Re: b 4 and after Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:21 pm

KIM

Valued Contributor
Privileged
thanks khushbu.Sorry to hear you had this reaction.Maybe the other one would be better for you then

16b 4 and after Empty Re: b 4 and after Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:45 pm

khushbu

Accepted
Accepted
i hope so. let's see what suntan will do for me. i'll keep you posted.

17b 4 and after Empty Re: b 4 and after Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:49 am

yogi

yogi
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Woahhh you are scaring me!! I havent had any bad reaction so far with the 5XF but I am using it only a few times a week at night. What is in this stuff ??? You put on weight as well? Oh no I can't be having that. I will really keep on eye on everything now. Never thought about a weight issue. I was going to try the suntan but heard it wasnt as good

18b 4 and after Empty Re: b 4 and after Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:45 pm

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
sounds like everyones doing well, i'm happy 4 u all. and i i'm diffidently going 2 add hq, i just looked back at golden girls results, and it's shocking weather your look at it 4 the first time or 100th.
it's just.... AMAZING(sniffle sniffle... cry)

19b 4 and after Empty Re: b 4 and after Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:02 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
khushbu wrote:Hi, Maharani

could you please tel me about your experience with suntan removal because i've got reaction with 5xf like, swolen legs and hands, hair loss, disorder of thyroid, and I took four kilos in month.

khusbhu,

I definitely saw brightening with this product, though I only used it at irregular intervals and not daily. How have you found it so far? I am sorry the 5 X F did not agree with you, especially in view of the price. It may be worth contacting F & F and explaining your reaction and see what their response is.

20b 4 and after Empty Re: b 4 and after Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:51 am

rainbow

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Guess this is another one who has had problems with this product. Not Good. Not Good at all !!!!!!!!!

21b 4 and after Empty Re: b 4 and after Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:29 am

khushbu

Accepted
Accepted
rainbow wrote:Guess this is another one who has had problems with this product. Not Good. Not Good at all !!!!!!!!!

Enticing said on "my mequinol experience" thread that his face was swelled with 5xf.

22b 4 and after Empty Re: b 4 and after Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:44 am

khushbu

Accepted
Accepted
MAHARANI wrote:
khushbu wrote:Hi, Maharani

khusbhu,

I definitely saw brightening with this product, though I only used it at irregular intervals and not daily. How have you found it so far? I am sorry the 5 X F did not agree with you, especially in view of the price. It may be worth contacting F & F and explaining your reaction and see what their response is.
^

it's too soon to say somme thing for suntan. but it's definetetly less effecive.

there will no response, or may be negative.

23b 4 and after Empty Re: b 4 and after Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:16 am

khushbu

Accepted
Accepted
Maharani,

there's two type of suntan removal. one for body lightening and the other one is skin lightening & spot removal. the ingridients are diffrente so if you know please tell me which one is better.

24b 4 and after Empty Re: b 4 and after Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:51 pm

KIM

Valued Contributor
Privileged
So it sounds like the 5XF should be avoided then. It was what I had planned to try after ambi so looks like I will be using something else now.Is there any other products from this company that is ok then or should they all be avoided ?

25b 4 and after Empty Re: b 4 and after Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:04 am

rainbow

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
That company have so many products there must be something that is ok amongst them you would hope.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com