The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
hair/skin darkening formula Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
hair/skin darkening formula Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
hair/skin darkening formula Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
hair/skin darkening formula Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
hair/skin darkening formula Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
hair/skin darkening formula Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
hair/skin darkening formula Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
hair/skin darkening formula Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
hair/skin darkening formula Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
hair/skin darkening formula Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1hair/skin darkening formula Empty hair/skin darkening formula Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:21 am

sabrinah

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
Lately I’ve been reading about patents darkening hair and skin at the pigmentation level. In lots of patents L-phenylalanine ( precursor of tyrosine), tyrosine and/or L-dopa are involved ( as prescribed towards the end of the article: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] )
I guess the right way to get it to the hair follicle/dermal papilla would be easier to darken. I just need a good formulator, Is there anyone who could help me?
Some links: read 0013 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PS could also be useful for people wanting to darken lashes without the use of mascara or eyelash tints

2hair/skin darkening formula Empty Re: hair/skin darkening formula Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:49 am

GOTHQUEEN

GOTHQUEEN
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Can you explain what it is you are trying to achieve?

3hair/skin darkening formula Empty Re: hair/skin darkening formula Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:34 pm

sabrinah

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
yes sure, you have probably heard about a peptide called melanotan which increases melanin ( hair growth darkens which was great, I've dyed my hair for so many years and now the roots grew darker, skin darkens). It's developped for people to have a tan with less sun exposure so they can decrease the risk of developping skin cancer.

I tried it and it works which was so amazing for me being a type 1 with light strawberry hair. But the only downside were the injections. It didn't hurt but personally I'd feel more comfortable using an alternative.
There are many patents in the pipeline. Some come even with a formula. Tyrosine ( or phenylalanine which is its precursor) are related to increasing melanin. I guess it's just about penetration to get to the hair follicles and skin to darken.

Some of you might say: just dye your hair or get a sunless tanner but once you've had the experience of really being darker, you really feel more natural and comfortable that way.
I just hope to get some help, I'd really appreciate it.

4hair/skin darkening formula Empty Re: hair/skin darkening formula Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:35 pm

GOTHQUEEN

GOTHQUEEN
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
So what you are looking for would involve taking a supplement or similar as opposed to the injections you tried before? Is that right? I have heard of tanless pills but was not aware that there was something that could also affect hair colour too. Very interesting. I am sure that there would be a big demand for such a product so it may be only a matter of time before it becomes mainstream. I would imagine that it wouldn't be cheap, being as it is a new concept though.

5hair/skin darkening formula Empty Re: hair/skin darkening formula Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:47 pm

sabrinah

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
Well, the ingredients as described in most patents aren't very expensive, with a good formulator ( I'm sure I will find them, maybe on this forum) we can already try it out before it hit the stores, but I really need someone with knowledge of penetraion and stuff because with the wrong dosing it might not work.

Most tanless pills contain caretonoids which only develops a darker ( or most of the times even orange ) layer, but the key is to actually increase melanin and melanin is also present in hair

6hair/skin darkening formula Empty Re: hair/skin darkening formula Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:30 am

MorganNick

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
I have heard about copper peptides darkening hair, I am just wondering if you have to buy those expensive products. Maybe you can make your own formula?

7hair/skin darkening formula Empty Re: hair/skin darkening formula Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:19 pm

hasan007

Accepted
Accepted
TO the darkening hair and skin problem.but if we take care its its remove must be.thanks.

8hair/skin darkening formula Empty Re: hair/skin darkening formula Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:16 am

David147

Accepted
Accepted
I have some good information about rosemary oils to darken hair I also know that olive oil darken hair colour. Please read it .

Rosemary For Hair
This magnificent herb is widely respected for its value as a hair and beauty aide. Rosemary can also be used in the bath, on the face and as a body or scalp massage.

Believed to stimulate hair follicles and hair growth, rosemary is generally believed to slow down or even permanently hold off premature hair loss and gray hair.

Rosemary oils and concoctions will soothe and condition dry, flaky scalps. When applied in a concentrated form to the roots and scalp, rosemary is helpful in clearing many cases of dandruff. Rosemary also mixes well with tea tree and basil for stubborn scalp problems.

Rosemary Hair Oils
Rosemary is known to help darken gray hair over time (although not obvious for a long time) and it is considered to be a stimulant for the roots and the scalp. Many people trying to help stimulate their hair to grow longer or healthier swear by various rosemary infused recipes.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com