The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
55+ Cristaline anyone tried it ? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
55+ Cristaline anyone tried it ? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
55+ Cristaline anyone tried it ? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
55+ Cristaline anyone tried it ? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
55+ Cristaline anyone tried it ? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
55+ Cristaline anyone tried it ? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
55+ Cristaline anyone tried it ? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
55+ Cristaline anyone tried it ? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
55+ Cristaline anyone tried it ? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
55+ Cristaline anyone tried it ? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

155+ Cristaline anyone tried it ? Empty 55+ Cristaline anyone tried it ? Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:03 am

mobster

mobster
Visitor
Visitor
So I read alot of places
that 55+ Cristaline
works good recently on
Askhelpdesk
from BrownDeceit

"as all of you know I'm in LOVE with the 55H Crystalline because it
offers me quick and dramatic lightening results. I had gotten into a
routine of using once sometimes even TWICE a day. Though it was
lightening my skin. It was making it TOO soft. Because it is a
glycerine based product. While in Africa I didn't have the opportunity
to really use it, because the one time I tried, it made me break out
like crazy while I was there. I dunno if it was the heat or my body
just wasn't reacting right to it. So I stopped using it for 2 weeks. So
for two weeks I used nothing but dove soap and regular vitamin e face
lotion. I got back and yes I was noticeably darker but my face was
FIRMER. Which I LOVED. So I've started using 55H HARMONIE REPARATEUR -
Multi-Vitamin bleaching lotion, which honestly does not offer dramatic
results like the Crystalline, it's a much slower lightening process,
but I do believe I lightened up a little bit from this product. And it
doesn't take away from the firmness of my skin. Which I'm happy about.
I do wish it worked a bit faster though. =( Anyway. I'll keep you guys
posted on my progress!"

and I was seriously consider buying it,
which one is best here are 2 different ones

55H+ Efficacite Extreme Body Lotion Strong Bleaching Treatment 500ml
or
55H+ Cristaline Strong Lightening Fine Glycerine 500ml

255+ Cristaline anyone tried it ? Empty Re: 55+ Cristaline anyone tried it ? Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:43 pm

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
I'm unsure which of the 2 works best, as some people have good results from one but not from the other. 55H+ has so many products to test, some who tried the crystaline glycerine have great fast results. Some have no results at all, and some have minimal results...this is where I fall in. I tried it on my face and neck, but saw little lightening when i compare results to hq and some other products. And really oily product. It would be good to hear more results from others on it's effectiveness, since the few reviews are mixed.

I was considering trying [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]or [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]one of these days, so I put it on my "want to try" list since they are supposed to be more of a concentrated gel.

https://theskinphilosophy.forumotion.net

355+ Cristaline anyone tried it ? Empty Re: 55+ Cristaline anyone tried it ? Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:04 pm

mobster

mobster
Visitor
Visitor
oh okay,
I think im a bit desperate
I need to calm down,

455+ Cristaline anyone tried it ? Empty Re: 55+ Cristaline anyone tried it ? Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:04 pm

mobster

mobster
Visitor
Visitor
I just wanna see fast results thats why

555+ Cristaline anyone tried it ? Empty Re: 55+ Cristaline anyone tried it ? Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:12 pm

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
lol...dont worry we all are. Especially when I first heard of 55h+ using natural lighteners and is low cost...effective for many? I dont know.

I saw it today online, so you may want to try the gel creme first since it is supposed to be more concentrated and the to be costs about $7-8

Last edited by Golden Girl on Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

655+ Cristaline anyone tried it ? Empty Re: 55+ Cristaline anyone tried it ? Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:09 pm

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
mobster correct me if I am wrong, but are you currently using mequinol and HQ/RA at the moment. Just wanted to know how you aare getting on with it.

755+ Cristaline anyone tried it ? Empty Re: 55+ Cristaline anyone tried it ? Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:23 pm

mobster

mobster
Visitor
Visitor
MAHARANI wrote:mobster correct me if I am wrong, but are you currently using mequinol and HQ/RA at the moment. Just wanted to know how you aare getting on with it.

Yeah i am hehe,
it is going great really, I am seeing fast results
Ive been using for a week only now,
so far so good, no discoloration no bad health or skin reaction.

I look very palish-yellow but only when i come home from the cold weather
i think it is the mequinol.

my goal is to look like my avater picture of MJ.

855+ Cristaline anyone tried it ? Empty Re: 55+ Cristaline anyone tried it ? Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:32 pm

mobster

mobster
Visitor
Visitor
Golden Girl wrote:lol...dont worry we all are. Especially when I first heard of 55h+ using natural lighteners and is low cost...effective for many? I dont know.

I saw it today online, so you may want to try the gel creme first since it iis supposed to be more concentrated and the to be costs about $7-8

maybe
or I just atleast wanna use my own mixture of
the powerful
HQ - Retin A 0,5 - Mequinol

I call them the 3 giants, I was willing to try this
at my own risk, so far it is working
I am seeing difference, but I am looking forward to
see about a month or 2.
Is just a shame I dont have a camera
so i could do a before and after pictures

955+ Cristaline anyone tried it ? Empty Re: 55+ Cristaline anyone tried it ? Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:53 pm

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
that's good to hear that your seeing results. Is it the 10% mequinol you are using and how often do you apply this? Try to use it sparingly as it has potenital of causing white spots at 10%.

About the 55h+ you are looking for a near future milder alternative after the hq/ra?

1055+ Cristaline anyone tried it ? Empty Re: 55+ Cristaline anyone tried it ? Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:30 pm

mobster

mobster
Visitor
Visitor
I use it with retin a,
twice a day, yes its the 10% from Gold Pharma
I havent seen any spots fortunately.

I was thinking of taking a TCA peel.

and yes the Cristialine was for the future, I dont wanna use
the HQ and Mequinol for a long time,

1155+ Cristaline anyone tried it ? Empty Re: 55+ Cristaline anyone tried it ? Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:50 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
mobster, I am not sure abut using a TCA peel on your face, especially as you are already on the Retin A so are getting pretty good exfoliation. I think if you are really looking for a boost then a lactic acid or a very mild glycolic peel would be preferable and obviously making sure you give yourself a break from the Retin A for a few days before and after the peels.

Also as you have only been using your current regime for a short while, I would hold off from doing too much all at once anyway. Just keep an eye on how things are going and I am so happy that you are seeing results hun !!!! Please do keep us updated with how it is going.

1255+ Cristaline anyone tried it ? Empty Re: 55+ Cristaline anyone tried it ? Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:00 pm

mobster

mobster
Visitor
Visitor
Thank you that was very sweet of you.
Ill definently keep everyone updated,

Yes the TCA peel will be too harsh, you are right.

as i am already getting burned in the face when i use the soap,
how does the lactic acid work does it burn

1355+ Cristaline anyone tried it ? Empty Re: 55+ Cristaline anyone tried it ? Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:40 pm

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
I agree, TCA is a higher strength acid and something I would rather go to a professional for this treatment. Although it may work well on some, it is not a requirement and can possibly do more damage and darkening than good. Especially for the face.

Lactic acid can surprisingly do wonders to acne scars, scars on the body, hyperpigmentation, melasma, and even with continued use depending on the percentage used lactic can actually help lighten the skin some. And is more of a gentle AHA, but very effective. Lactic acid peel 30%-40% for the face, or 50% for the body can be a good start. So far 3 of my scras on my arms and hands are gone, and the 3 are fading away..yeah I usd to be a tomboy when a kid. And while using them I noticed my arms had lightened some, not dramatically, but quite noticeable as I wasn't erally expecting that to happen. I used only once on my face but I had to give my skin about a 1 week break to rest from the retin-a before applying lactic peel. And it had made my skin so soft and even-toned on my arms and the lightening ingredients do seem to absorb more easily. But with AHA's you need to use a pH balancer to prevent burns and strong irritation.

But for now sticking with the hq/ra/meq may be a good idea since it is working for you. and as your skin adjusts, switching up a bit then. I'm actually using 1 lightener for the face and 1 for certain areas of the body, retin-a, and facial acne scrub that also helped even my skin more.

1455+ Cristaline anyone tried it ? Empty Re: 55+ Cristaline anyone tried it ? Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:54 pm

mobster

mobster
Visitor
Visitor
Is this color really impossible to reach without benoquin ?
I am exactly this color

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

trying to achieve this color

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by mobster on Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : too large pictures)

1555+ Cristaline anyone tried it ? Empty Re: 55+ Cristaline anyone tried it ? Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:28 pm

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
What is your current shade and what was your original shade? Personally, I do think it is possible just have to know what your original is? But, benoquin will take you beyond this up to his last shade in the later years of his life. The 2 photos above still have light brown pigments.

1655+ Cristaline anyone tried it ? Empty Re: 55+ Cristaline anyone tried it ? Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:44 pm

mobster

mobster
Visitor
Visitor
my current shade is the first picture,
im failing to know what was used to achieve the second picture result..

1755+ Cristaline anyone tried it ? Empty Re: 55+ Cristaline anyone tried it ? Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:31 pm

Kandiluv

Kandiluv
Accepted
Accepted
yeah I would like to know too what Mj had used. because his shade in the pictures are a nice shade.

1855+ Cristaline anyone tried it ? Empty Re: 55+ Cristaline anyone tried it ? Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:19 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
so mobster, as you say the first pic is your shade Now, do you have an indication of your colour before you started on your regime, as that would give us an idea of what you have already achievd so far.

1955+ Cristaline anyone tried it ? Empty Re: 55+ Cristaline anyone tried it ? Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:23 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Knadiluv, I believe it has been mentioned that MJ may have had vitiligo and decided to use benoquin to match the pigment loss. .

2055+ Cristaline anyone tried it ? Empty Re: 55+ Cristaline anyone tried it ? Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:45 pm

mobster

mobster
Visitor
Visitor
yeah i know he had a pigment loss,
but he still used bleaching cream for the rest,
Dr. Arnold Klein told that on Larry King.

I was as dark, as Michael Jackson was when he was younger.

2155+ Cristaline anyone tried it ? Empty Re: 55+ Cristaline anyone tried it ? Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:41 am

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
have you decided which 55h+products to try first? It would be interesting to know if their lightening gel can produce nice results or not. what is your current shade you had lightened to so far, or is it at the original shade? And how long have you used your current regimen?

2255+ Cristaline anyone tried it ? Empty Re: 55+ Cristaline anyone tried it ? Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:36 am

mobster

mobster
Visitor
Visitor
i have only lightened 1 and half shade,
but my cheeks and nose have lightened 2 shades,
so yeah a bit patchy, but you cant see big difference the other places will catch up.
i will wait with the cristalline and continue
the hq-retin a-mequinol.

2355+ Cristaline anyone tried it ? Empty Re: 55+ Cristaline anyone tried it ? Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:31 am

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
yeahI think this happens because some areas of the face is thicker than others. I usually also see results quicker on my nose area and cheekbone area, but my forehead seem to take the longest.

2455+ Cristaline anyone tried it ? Empty Re: 55+ Cristaline anyone tried it ? Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:01 pm

Kandiluv

Kandiluv
Accepted
Accepted
oh sorry, I wasn't sure what was really wrong with his skin. sad that he had vitiligo.

Mobster any new results so far and which chrystalline are you planning to get?

2555+ Cristaline anyone tried it ? Empty Re: 55+ Cristaline anyone tried it ? Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:27 am

LiteNYellow

LiteNYellow
Accepted
Accepted
At the moment for myself I'm still exfoliating, vitamin c serum, and sunblock. It isn't anything extreme, but this will help me have a more even complexion.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com