The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

How Did You Find The Following Information?

46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 6 I_vote_lcap97%46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 97% [ 57 ]
46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 6 I_vote_lcap3%46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 3% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 59

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 10]

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged

46 BEST SKIN LIGHTENERS

Here is a comprehensive list of skin lightening products that I have compiled that has been known lighten or assist with ligtening such as exfoliants. Many may work for some people (as well as being free of steroids and mercury) in order to help us all on our never-ending search for effective and safe skin lighteners. I am not saying that all of the products listed below will work great for everyone. Because I doubt that this is possible, since everyone's skin is different and unique. Keep in mind that some people may find a product(s) that is not as effective as compared to another user using the same product and that theres always the chance of a product being ineffective,causing bad reactions, or perhaps quite effective...in other words, so it is all trial and error.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Please also keep in mind that these products are not in any specific order. I tried to have the full titles of the products spelled out correctly in order to have an easier search and that some of the products possibly may work best in conjunction with another product or possibly not. They all range from inexpensive to expensive in price range. As with all lighteners it's best used along with an effective exfoliant and sunblock high in spf that has UVA/UVB protection, as well as limiting your sun exposure. I will try and add on a consistent basis other additional skin lightening products that has probability of being effective for us all.

1. Nadinola Extra Strength (3% Hq)
2. Melalite Forte Hydroquinone 4% Hq & Tretinoin 0.025-0.1%
3. Fair & White Exclusive Whitenizer Gel Cream (Update: tested to contain 8% hydroquinone)
4. Neo Strata Hydroquinone (2-4%)
5. Se Quiiso Total Radiance Whitening Skin Whitening Crema

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
6. Fair & Flawless Suntan Removal Cream
7. South Beach Skin Solutions

8. Makari Night Treatment Cream
9. Caroteine Noursishing & Fairness Cream
10. Fair & White Exclusive Clarifiance Fade Cream

11. Leucodinine-M Cream: Mequinol 10% (recommended for dilution up to 5% strength at most, use with tretinoin)
12. Makari Skin Repairing & Clarifying Serum
13. Fair & Flawless 5xF Intense Body Lightening Gel
14. Likas Papaya Soap
15. Fair & Flawless Crème De Laser
16. Othine Skin Bleach (Hq)
17. Makari Body Lightening Lotion
18. Fair & White Exfoliating and Lightening AHA-2 Soap
19. Makari Caviar Enriched Soap
20. Skinlite Hydroquinone 2% & Tretinoin

21. Sw+ss Glutathione Soap
22. African Formula Beauty Creme
23. Fair & White Exclusive Serum (Hq)
24. Makari Sulfur Soap
25. Thienna's Fairskin Intense Brightening Healing Night Creme
(25% Sulfur)
26. Fair & White Exclusive Whitening Soap
27. Makari Caviar Face Lightening Cream
28. Fair & White Exclusive Vitamin C Serum (Hq)
29. Fair & Flawless Soya Lait Body Lightening Bar
30. Diana Stalder Papaya Kojic Soap

31. Dermabright by Rosa Skin Care
32. Fair & White Exclusive Vitamin C Soap
33. Makari Day Treatment Cream
34. Fair & White Vitamin C Cream Gel

35. Brightening Serum for Neck and Décolletage
36. Makari Clarifying Exfoliating Antiseptic Soap
37. Solage 2% Mequinol/Tretinoin
38. Tonique Coconut Mango Triple Whitening Exfoliating Bar
39. Shiseido White Lucent Concentrated Brightening Serum N.
40. Thienna's Fairskin Potent Brightening Moisturizing Face & Body Lotion (25% Sulfur)

41. Makari Body Beautifying Milk
42. Shiseido Concentrated Brightening Serum N
43. Shiseido Intensive Spot Targeting Serum

44. Vichy Bi-White Reveal Double Corrective Whitening
45. AmLactin Moisturizing Body Lotion
46. AmLactin Moisturizing Body Cream

Hmmm...interested in knowing more additional skin lighteners and exfoliationrs that are cost-efficiant and are among the greatest additions to our list? These are exclusinve only to the privileged members. But, please feel free to to post your favorite products (they must be a steroid and mercury free products please).

GG

Last edited by Golden Girl on Thu May 06, 2010 9:29 am; edited 20 times in total

https://theskinphilosophy.forumotion.net
Share this post on: reddit

Post Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:10 pm by rainbow

ok ok guys. Not taking sides or anything but in my own experience using hq with no other ingredients like steroids etc. I did get darker after I stopped using it. This is after getting good results. I have no idea about jail causing someone to darken lol. It was one of the reasons that I started looking into mequinol that is supposed to give semi permanent results. I thought monobenzone was the only permanent lightener but hey I don't want to depig myself. Maybe it is the precentage that you are using that has given you more permanent results. Have you actually stopped and been able to mantain. We are all here to learn so if that is your experience then thank you for sharing and let us know if that is how it has worked for you. How long did you stop for?

GOTHQUEEN

Post Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:50 am by GOTHQUEEN

Miss sierrah, what's your problem? Please remember this is a discussion board and we are all enntitled to our views and opinions. Like I said if this has worked for you then all good. You still have not said whether it is sun damage you are removing or you are lightening beyond your natural tone. If you view other forums you will find that the general consensus is the same. And yes I have experienced this myself when stopping hq usage and there is no one who is more sun aware than me so this is not me tanning. I am here to learn myself so if your product gives you "semi permanent" results then I am all ears !!! And not to go on again but even the poster of the link you gave said that she will be continuing the usage of the cream.

Post Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:33 pm by Enticing

i agree with Miss Sierrah Devine!!! i wanna try that 10%!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!

Post Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:43 pm by Enticing

GOTHQUEEN is right...Hydroquinone is a renowned serial killer when it comes to pigmentation! and it does such a good job and destorying melanin that post cesing usage of this agent one's color will take a while to come back but it eventually and inevitably does despite the sun's powerful effects! remember your body did not produce hydroquinone naturally! you did that...since that agent is no longer present there is nothing to stop the formation of pigmentation!

Post Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:03 pm by Enticing

I Just ordered the Hydroquinone 10% OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!

GOTHQUEEN IS RIGHT!!! NOTHING (NOT EVEN MONOBENZONE) DESTROYS PIGMENTATION PERMANENTLY! ONE HAS TO APPLY THE REGIMEN FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIVES IF THEY DONT WANT TO REDARKEN! EVEN HYDROQUINONE AT 100% WONT DO IT!
mother nature is a real B*tch!!! she makes everything difficult!

Post Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:16 pm by Enticing

ok I cancelled my order! guys I dont think 10% is necessary...I think 4% is just fine...and I really am looking closely at that company...after shipping and handeling and everything the amassed total is $69...you're saving money with all day chemist!

Post Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:24 pm by KIM

Again just looking at your video, you definitely don't need 10% !!!!

yogi

Post Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:46 pm by yogi

Agreed 10% not a requirement in your case. You have lightened really well with the 4%

Post Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:28 am by jayneglow

do you have the product specifics for each one? i would love to look at them. thanks.

Post Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:39 pm by Enticing

specifics for what jayneglow?

Post Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:47 pm by KIM

How you doing Enticing?

Post Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:46 pm by SexiSexy

Hi all Im new to this website and really need some help. Ive been going thru alot of the posts & many of u seem very knowledgeable of skin lightening treatments so here goes. Im a woman of color and I have grown up in a country atmosphere all my life. Every since I was young Ive been dealing with blemishes on my legs from insect bites so I dont even think about wearing shorts or dresses. Im not totally looking to lighten my skin tone(blk is so beautiful) but I really need to get rid of the dark spots. Ive had many of them for years so I need a product that can handle that. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Post Sun May 01, 2011 4:07 am by Enticing

SexiSexy use Retin A 0.1% with Hydroquinone 4% twice a day on your dark spots. mix the Hydroquinone cream with the Retin A in your hands and apply to the spots twice a day.

You can purchase the Hydroquinone and Retin A on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] they are very affordable $2.00 and $3.53....shipping and handeling is $25! its best to order in bulk...remeber to avoid sun exposure as the sun is bad for you.

Post Sun May 22, 2011 1:37 pm by blackgirl

Hi everyone, im new to the site! I am trying to start a regimen for my skin. I am a nw50 at the moment and would like to lighten to at least 3-4 shades (my entire body). The information i have read so far is great and i just wanted to thank you guys for having this site for people with this interest! Im excited about being a member!!!!

yogi

Post Mon May 23, 2011 11:47 am by yogi

welcome on board. Always glad to meet new members !

Post Tue May 24, 2011 11:45 am by rainbow

Welcome blackgirl Very Happy

Post Tue May 24, 2011 11:22 pm by Viola

Welcome! You will love it here.

Post Wed May 25, 2011 4:30 am by Enticing

out of sheer curiosity blackgirl...why do you want to lighten?

Post Wed May 25, 2011 11:43 am by angeleyes

Welcome blackgirl, I hope you find this site useful to achieving your goals

Post Thu May 26, 2011 1:12 pm by blackgirl

Enticing wrote:out of sheer curiosity blackgirl...why do you want to lighten?

Hi!!! Well to answer your question and be completely honest. At one point in my life i was a bit lighter, but over time i seem to have darkened....im kinda like a crispy critter, lmao! I love being black, but i just aspire to be seen at night...without having to smile Laughing And plus I have some uneven skintones going...my legs are one color, my stomach (after 3...BIG babies) is another, and my face and neck are another. I would like to even out! Im definalty excited about this journey...

Post Sun May 29, 2011 11:40 am by KIM

My cousin's colour completely changed after having her son so I know what you are tallking about. And I think most of us have a degree of some sun damage. Unfortunately it has only be recently that people are waking up to the necessity of using some protection though I think we have a long long way to go. I still see Mom's "offering" their children up to the sun with absolutly no sun umbrella, hat etc. And they tend to be caucasian which really is just asking for trouble. Even if they have smothered their children in sunblock there are still rays getting through especially the times that I am seeing them which is generally slap bang in the middle of the day. Sorry for the rant but I just wish I did not have to explain myself to people all the time when I say that I am protecting myself from the sun, so generally avoid going out certain times of the day, wear a visor and cover up very well. It woudl be great if more people were more sun aware then I could definitely put my umbrella up lol

Post Mon May 30, 2011 12:55 am by Enticing

blackgirl wrote:I love being black, but i just aspire to be seen at night...without having to smile

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! OH MY GOODNESS!!! blackgirl I totally understand believe me!!! I'm quite happy with my results this is what I recommend! based on my experience. buy the 0.1% Tretinoin gel from AlldayChemist and the 10% hydroquinone from isis cosmeceuticals! mix in the palm of your hands and apply once a day everday all over your body for the first month! after the first month start applying twice a day! when you've reached your desired skin tone you can only apply a few times a week to maintain...avoid the sun ALMOST IF NOT COMPLETELY! SUN BLOCK WONT CUT IT!!! YOU'RE BETTER OFF CARRYING AN UMBRELLA! WORRY NOT ABOUT THE LAUGHTER OF PEOPLE! I GET COMPLEMENTS EVERYDAY! AND I AVOID THE SUN! THE SUN IS THE DEVIL! VEER AWAY FROM ANY OTHER SKIN CARE PRODUCTS OR PRODUCT YOU MIGHT BE USING...IN THE SHOWER USE AN EXFOLIATING CLOTH NOTHING ELSE! THAT DEAD SKIN WILL FALL RIGHT OFF!!! TRETINOIN IS POWERFUL! USE ONLY HYDROQUINONE 10% WITH TRETINOIN 0.1%! THESE ARE THE LINKS!

Retin A

Hydroquinone 10%

you can get the 4% hydroquinone from alldaychemist as well but based on the research and experience concurred I believe the 10% works a bit faster...its up to you...you'll see what works for you...but LISTEN TO KIM!!! THE SUN IS VERY VERY VERY BAD!!! AVOID IT PERIOD!!!

Post Mon May 30, 2011 9:26 am by blackgirl

@ Enticing....thanks for the info girlie! So if you dont mind me asking, how many shades have you lightened and what was you initial shade to begin with? I actually have started doing my own HQ mixture now, Its easy! But i know alot of people dont like to fool with chemicals and such, but i just started my new skin routine this week and have stepped up from 2% and 3% HQ and ive added the retin-A. What soaps do you use? and what do you moisture with during the day?

Post Mon May 30, 2011 9:37 am by blackgirl

@enticing, sorry luv, I forgot....your a man, so please ignore me calling you "girlie" Embarassed

Post Tue May 31, 2011 6:56 am by rainbow

Maybe you will be here when Enticng shares one of his many youtube videos showing his results. He has gotten many many shades lighter.

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com