The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

How Did You Find The Following Information?

46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 9 I_vote_lcap97%46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 97% [ 57 ]
46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 9 I_vote_lcap3%46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 3% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 59

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 10]

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged

46 BEST SKIN LIGHTENERS

Here is a comprehensive list of skin lightening products that I have compiled that has been known lighten or assist with ligtening such as exfoliants. Many may work for some people (as well as being free of steroids and mercury) in order to help us all on our never-ending search for effective and safe skin lighteners. I am not saying that all of the products listed below will work great for everyone. Because I doubt that this is possible, since everyone's skin is different and unique. Keep in mind that some people may find a product(s) that is not as effective as compared to another user using the same product and that theres always the chance of a product being ineffective,causing bad reactions, or perhaps quite effective...in other words, so it is all trial and error.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Please also keep in mind that these products are not in any specific order. I tried to have the full titles of the products spelled out correctly in order to have an easier search and that some of the products possibly may work best in conjunction with another product or possibly not. They all range from inexpensive to expensive in price range. As with all lighteners it's best used along with an effective exfoliant and sunblock high in spf that has UVA/UVB protection, as well as limiting your sun exposure. I will try and add on a consistent basis other additional skin lightening products that has probability of being effective for us all.

1. Nadinola Extra Strength (3% Hq)
2. Melalite Forte Hydroquinone 4% Hq & Tretinoin 0.025-0.1%
3. Fair & White Exclusive Whitenizer Gel Cream (Update: tested to contain 8% hydroquinone)
4. Neo Strata Hydroquinone (2-4%)
5. Se Quiiso Total Radiance Whitening Skin Whitening Crema

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
6. Fair & Flawless Suntan Removal Cream
7. South Beach Skin Solutions

8. Makari Night Treatment Cream
9. Caroteine Noursishing & Fairness Cream
10. Fair & White Exclusive Clarifiance Fade Cream

11. Leucodinine-M Cream: Mequinol 10% (recommended for dilution up to 5% strength at most, use with tretinoin)
12. Makari Skin Repairing & Clarifying Serum
13. Fair & Flawless 5xF Intense Body Lightening Gel
14. Likas Papaya Soap
15. Fair & Flawless Crème De Laser
16. Othine Skin Bleach (Hq)
17. Makari Body Lightening Lotion
18. Fair & White Exfoliating and Lightening AHA-2 Soap
19. Makari Caviar Enriched Soap
20. Skinlite Hydroquinone 2% & Tretinoin

21. Sw+ss Glutathione Soap
22. African Formula Beauty Creme
23. Fair & White Exclusive Serum (Hq)
24. Makari Sulfur Soap
25. Thienna's Fairskin Intense Brightening Healing Night Creme
(25% Sulfur)
26. Fair & White Exclusive Whitening Soap
27. Makari Caviar Face Lightening Cream
28. Fair & White Exclusive Vitamin C Serum (Hq)
29. Fair & Flawless Soya Lait Body Lightening Bar
30. Diana Stalder Papaya Kojic Soap

31. Dermabright by Rosa Skin Care
32. Fair & White Exclusive Vitamin C Soap
33. Makari Day Treatment Cream
34. Fair & White Vitamin C Cream Gel

35. Brightening Serum for Neck and Décolletage
36. Makari Clarifying Exfoliating Antiseptic Soap
37. Solage 2% Mequinol/Tretinoin
38. Tonique Coconut Mango Triple Whitening Exfoliating Bar
39. Shiseido White Lucent Concentrated Brightening Serum N.
40. Thienna's Fairskin Potent Brightening Moisturizing Face & Body Lotion (25% Sulfur)

41. Makari Body Beautifying Milk
42. Shiseido Concentrated Brightening Serum N
43. Shiseido Intensive Spot Targeting Serum

44. Vichy Bi-White Reveal Double Corrective Whitening
45. AmLactin Moisturizing Body Lotion
46. AmLactin Moisturizing Body Cream

Hmmm...interested in knowing more additional skin lighteners and exfoliationrs that are cost-efficiant and are among the greatest additions to our list? These are exclusinve only to the privileged members. But, please feel free to to post your favorite products (they must be a steroid and mercury free products please).

GG

Last edited by Golden Girl on Thu May 06, 2010 9:29 am; edited 20 times in total

https://theskinphilosophy.forumotion.net
Share this post on: reddit

Post Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:12 am by Lilikoi

@quiamontana

My face took about 3 or 4 days to see a noticable difference but mainly because I applied retn A alone on my face first (not mixed in my hand w/ HQ and/or lotion.) That made me peel like mad.

But I used the mixture too many time the first week, I should have applied the Retin A only once the first week and HQ everyday,but instead I used the RA 2 or 3 xs the first week so the daily HQ apps were absorbing like crazy. By week two, I totally slowed down on the RA but still continued to see lightening everyday from the 2xs dly apps of HQ.

My body was a different story, If I recall correctly I saw only a slight difference the 1st week, maybe more like evening out also.BUT, I was using RA regularly on my body unlike my face and still wasn't getting anywhere near the same results.Then finally after week 4, the break through happened but again it's only because I used the 85% LA peel which literally forced that dead skin that wasn't peeling to finally peel. I took a full week for that to slough and my skin finally was prepped for proper lightening.

If your only doing once dly apps, then I maybe if you faithfully do your peels and solo RA apps then you're skin will be able to take the HQ. It sounds like your skin is being stubborn because there is still alot of permatan to get rid of maybe. Like a Star @ heaven

Post Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:27 am by Bella21

It may not be on your list, but I count NeuCell skin lightening cream as one of the best skin lighteners, based on the results I've seen. My friend's skin doesn't only look fairer, it's also smoother and more supple!

Post Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:13 pm by quiamontana

@ lilikoi funny you should mention the 4 week period because I was reading that you have to wait for the new skin to reach the surface before you see any lightening. It has only been a couple of weeks or so since I started so will see what happens in a fortnight. I must admit that I have also not been that diligent with my RA application. This is beacuse I am scared to make my skin very photo sensitive. It has been incredibly hot here lately and though I am really careful not to be out too much and always wear my sunscreen I do not want to take any chances now I am using a high percentage of hq as well.

Post Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:30 pm by houstonpatty

I wonder why NeuCell skin lightening is not on this list? I've been using this cream for quite some time now and I found it truly effective in whitening my skin. It's also safe to use compared to other skin whitening products as it contains all-natural ingredients.

yogi

Post Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:21 am by yogi

What is the big deal with this Neucell thingy. Never heard of it. At the moment it just reaks of SPAM !!!!

Post Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:35 am by quiamontana

Lol yogi I guess they have to drum up business any which way they can

Post Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:14 pm by Barbie22

My favorite ( and the one that I have found to work best so far) is SURE WHITE - Strong Toning Gel. It has worked great for me, I have been using it off and on for about a year now. I find it to be very effective, it works fast. In less than a weeks time- I could see the difference. (It has on the tube 7 days formula ) I had some(very)bad pigmentations and they had faded some aleady. I could really see the difference. So I keep this one as Old Faithful. I try to change up and try others here and there so as not to use it for too long; but I never stray too far away for too long. It really works: I also get the exfoliatng soap to go along with it.
The only ingredients I know of in SURE WHITE are kojic acid, glyolic acid, citric acids.

Post Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:28 am by KIM

Barbie22 yes I know that sure white is popular for some although some question whether ALL the ingredients are listed because it seems to work so quickly for some. I think that it is from the same makers of Milk protein lightening gel and some members here say they have seen good results with it and much like you they use it off and on. I have bought some recently but have yet to try it out.

SO what do you use when you are not using the sure white?

Post Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:11 am by rainbow

Man I must of had the fake version of sure white or something because it did nothing for me

Post Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:51 am by quiamontana

For something that is so cheap it seems to work well for some. I am surprised people make fakes but if they can make a profit out of it even at a cheap price then there are going to be people that will do it. Makes you mad though because you wonder what they are really putting in it. And you could be put off from a "great" product because the fake version never worked for you.

Post Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:52 am by KIM

It may well have been the case that you were using a fake version as I have heard about this before. Shame that there are so many things out there you cannot trust. Everyone wants to make a quick buck out of something. It makes me wonder how they make a good profit out of something so cheap. I understood it more when there were fake versions of makari because it was quite pricey.

GOTHQUEEN

Post Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:56 am by GOTHQUEEN

Well it all depends on how much the raw ingredients cost. If it is fake then they have no reason to be troubling themselves wih obtaining quality ingredients that may cost more. so they can throw in anything they want and at whatever concentration they want. It is a terrible thing and I can imagine must be very fustrating for the legitimate companies. I tell you skin lightening is BIG business

Post Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:17 pm by rainbow

LOL you got me thinking about what I may have been putting on my face now. Lawd these fakers need a good beating LOL

Post Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:02 pm by angeleyes

it would be good if there was a way of stopping this from happening but I am sure they will always find a way. Milk protein is made by the same company so I hope there are no fake versions of that about too Mad

Post Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:53 am by rainbow

Well as far as I know MP is not mentioned as much as sure white so they may not have jumped on that bandwagon. Maybe you need to keep this product under wraps.....sssshhhhhhhhh !!!! LOL

Post Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:02 am by angeleyes

Lol rainbow. I promise to be quiet about it and keep it on the down low !!!!

Post Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:43 am by mixedchica

Hi enticing and those using isis hq I was just wondering how your results were coming along I would really like to try there product but i am a bit nervous .
How many shades has anyone lightened in a month ? Also is it easy to lighten darker areas using 10% hq and ra ? Also why is another lotion need with hq 10%? And does the onstructions tell u which lotion u need and step by step how to apply an how much ?

Thanks hope everyone is doing well.

Post Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:23 pm by quiamontana

well for me Isis has done nothing at all. I did have high hopes but I also thought that I needed to be realistic and make sure I gave it some time as well. It really does not seem to be what they made it out to be.

According to the instructions you have to start mixing it with another cream/lotion ( they do not specify what cream) . BUt this is to make sure it is diluted because they say you can darken if you use it straight from the bottle. The idea is that over the weeks you slowly decrease the amount that you dilute the 10% by so your skin can adjust to the high concentration slowly.

Post Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:12 am by Viola

Isis was a waste of 6 weeks n money.Am back to my makari n needless to say...i t4 s giving me results as always!

MitchMatch

Post Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:01 am by MitchMatch

Lilikoi,
Thank you for sharing your experiences on RA/HQ combo. I should start ordering now and be on my way to beautiful skin.

Post Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:00 pm by MissRue

Very Happy Hello! I've just joined the forum, cam across it by accident as I ws searching for CaroLight products. Has anyone here ever used them? If so, do they work and are there any side effects?

Post Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:28 am by nnedinmama

Thanks, i found that list very helpful, although i was quite upset that yesterday i had just ordered a skin lightner that: carolight, which was not on the top 46, and have NOW stumbled accross yourf top 46 list lol. I am a chocolate color, and have really dark patches all over my face, and LOADS of my friends awho have used carolight told me it does the job, evens out your skin, giving it a great glow in just 2 weeks, and i have also seen it getting good reviews on Youtube. id just like to know if anyone has ever used Carolight, and if it has helped them? btw im using the cream in a jar Very Happy

Thankyou x

Post Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:04 am by jennyatson

I've taken to just ignoring them-after making a mental note of the product they're peddling so as to NEVER buy it. As for what is the best lightener, there is no one best treatment for everyone. Each person's skin is unique & everyone has a unique skin isssue they're resolving alongside lightening (sun damage removal, acne scars, melasma). All these factors including individual sensitivities & allergies must be considered too. What we CAN do & are doing here is narrow the field down to a series of effective, safe, legitimate options that have been proven useful for many people.

Post Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:26 am by shunammite

Is it ok to use some skin lighteners even I'm always exposed to sun?

Post Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:32 am by umeshsharma723

Hi The list contains some big name that i am aware of but in this list i am missing one name "revitoldirect skin brightner cream that i had seen many places on top ten lists as well anyways. Is this list is got decided by some well known authority concerning the skin care fienld

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com